Why Hire an Arborist?
What Does an Arborist Do?
Trees are not only beautiful, but provide life-sustaining oxygen for people and the ecosystem. However, most people don’t understand how to properly care for trees. This is where arborists, also known as “tree doctors,” come in. They have vast knowledge in all things related to tree health.
The arborists at TreeJob want to improve the community’s quality of life by taking care of our customers and extending the life of their trees. Our certified, trained professionals promise to do what’s best for the environment while giving you the attention you deserve and the service you need.
How Arborists Care for Trees:
– Planting: Arborists can help you choose the right tree for your preferences, weather, and soil conditions, and plant it properly. They help beautify the community by planting trees in public parks and other selected greenspaces.
– Pruning: Arborists keep mature trees healthy by pruning them properly and regularly.
– Fertilizing: Arborists use several fertilization methods to prolong the lives of trees. One such method is deep-root fertilization, a process by which an arborist revitalizes a dying tree by feeding nutrients directly into the soil around the tree.
– Watering: Arborists ensure your trees get the proper amount of water for maximum benefit.
– Clearing: If a tree is beyond help, an arborist can safely remove it from your property.
– Creating Optimum Soil: Through soil fragmentation, arborists grind up natural materials to create the ideal soil for planting new trees and plants.
– Installing Root Barriers: Arborists install these barriers to prevent roots from affecting pipes and foundations due to overgrowth.
– Cabling: This process uses cables or ties to support a tree’s structure or decaying branches, encouraging direction and proper growth.
– Bracing: Similar to cabling, bracing involves installing a rope through a tree to support weak branches and decrease the likelihood of damage from storms.
Hiring an Arborist
If you want to have a beautiful and healthy yard, call the professionals at TreeJob. Our tree experts will listen to your needs and expectations then suggest which of our many services and package options will suit your needs. We’re here for you every step of the way. From selecting the right tree, to pruning, to conducting risk assessments, we offer it all. Contact us today!