Winter Tree Care: Tips for Caring for Your Trees This Winter
The cold winter months can be hard on your trees. If you’re not careful, they can become damaged before spring. This blog post discusses how to take care of your trees during the winter and how TreeJob can help. These tips will help keep your trees healthy and looking great all winter!
What to do for Winter Tree Care:
- Watch out for pests and diseases: Warning signs may include holes, spots, or brown areas on leaves.
- Water your trees regularly: Even though the weather is colder, your trees still need water.
- Water your plants’ roots: This is essential, especially in young trees.
- Add mulch around your trees’ bases: It will help protect the roots from the cold weather and maintain their moisture.
- Trim dead or dying branches: This prevents further damage, allowing the nutrients to travel to the rest of the tree.
Consult an Arborist
For all your tree care needs, reach out to our trained arborists. We treat every yard as if it were our own. We understand your investment into your property, and the value trees add to it. As certified arborists, we ask more questions than your average tree company. Our arborist services include standard deep root feedings, soil fragmentation, root barriers, cabling and bracing, and much more.
We want to help you achieve your long-term goals and provide the best results for your property. At TreeJob, we have certified arborists on staff and a team equipped with decades of industry experience. Contact us today for the best tree care service in Marietta, Smyrna, and Atlanta.